- Guests should bring 35 cards to the meeting to distribute to the attendees.
- Guests should be informed by their sponsor about the Membership Process regarding the time frame of the meeting, the dress code and the tentative meeting agenda prior to their attendance.
- Guests will be asked to introduce their company and their position within the company during the Guest Introduction Section of the meeting. There will be a 2 minute time limit for Guest Introductions.
- During Guest Introduction Section, members may ask questions about their (guest) business. They should also provide the following information:
- The age, size and location of their company
- A description of the service that the company provides
- The types of client that the guest interacts with
- What does the guest hope to obtain from the NJBA
- What types of referrals the guest can provide to the NJBA
- If they are involved within any other network groups similar to NJBA
- Initial Membership Requirements
- Attend at least three (3) meetings.
- Meet individually with at least seven (7) total members of your choice (other than your sponsor) of which 3 or more must be members of the Board.
- Receive a majority vote in favor by the Board of Directors.
- Timely pay your membership dues (currently $975 per year).
- There will be a one-time administration fee of $200 charged to every new member for the membership year, regardless of when the member joins.